PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information: On our site “vacationgreece.eu” we collect only the minimum required personal information for communication, accounting and financial purposes regarding our services. Such information is your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and Phone Number.
Non-personal information: On our site “vacationgreece.eu” we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-personal information comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our site.
Your personal information is only collected if you voluntarily submit it to us through the forms that is available on our site.
In case you do not agree to provide us with the above-mentioned personal information, you will not be able to use any of our services through our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dorcas Travel Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate the “vacationgreece.eu” website and deliver its services.
Under no circumstances:
- We do not (in any way) sell, rent or lease our customer personal information to 3rd parties.
- We do not ask you to provide any sensitive personal information through our site, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. If such sensitive personal information inadvertently reach in our possession through the Dorcas Travel Ltd website, we are committed not to use or disclose them and to delete them immediately.
We use your personal information strictly for communication, accounting and financial purposes regarding our services, as also as detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Dorcas Travel Ltd website, or the public. We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Dorcas Travel Ltd website.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Dorcas Travel Ltd.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Dorcas Travel Ltd website visitors, or the public.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dorcas Travel Ltd rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you.
- Explicit consent that you have given.
- Legal obligations.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dorcas Travel Ltd process and hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services you have requested or until you exercise your right to be forgotten. Customer service invoices are held for a minimum of 10 years in accordance with applicable national laws for legal, audit & tax purposes.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right (any time) to request the deletion of your personal information that you have submitted on the Dorcas Travel Ltd website – which includes:
- Your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and Phone Number.
- The IP address you have used to enter on the Dorcas Travel Ltd website.
- Your consent(s) you have given for the Cookies usage on your browser.
Dorcas Travel Ltd website includes links to other sites that are not checked and verified by the site itself.
Dorcas Travel Ltd is not accountable in case these sites do not follow the terms and conditions regarding privacy policies.