Last Updated: February 19, 2020
Dorcas Travel Ltd strives to provide an experience that meets the needs of its visitors, by using responsibly the information they provide. We are committed to respect your personal information and comply with applicable National and EU Data Protection and Privacy Laws.
Processing of your personal information is governed by the following terms, as per the relevant provisions of the Greek and EU legal framework on Data Protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) the related decisions, directives and regulations are issued by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
If you have any questions about the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
- DORCAS TRAVEL LTD
- 44 NIKIS STR. PLAKA, ATHENS – GREECE.
- DPO Officer: Ms Papoutsaki Eirini
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information: On our site “vacationgreece.eu” we collect only the minimum required personal information for communication, accounting and financial purposes regarding our services. Such information is your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and Phone Number.
Non-personal information: On our site “vacationgreece.eu” we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-personal information comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our site.
Your personal information is only collected if you voluntarily submit it to us through the forms that is available on our site.
In case you do not agree to provide us with the above-mentioned personal information, you will not be able to use any of our services through our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dorcas Travel Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate the “vacationgreece.eu” website and deliver its services.
- We do not (in any way) sell, rent or lease our customer personal information to 3rd parties.
- We do not ask you to provide any sensitive personal information through our site, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. If such sensitive personal information inadvertently reach in our possession through the Dorcas Travel Ltd website, we are committed not to use or disclose them and to delete them immediately.
We use your personal information strictly for communication, accounting and financial purposes regarding our services, as also as detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Dorcas Travel Ltd website, or the public. We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Dorcas Travel Ltd website.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Dorcas Travel Ltd.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Dorcas Travel Ltd website visitors, or the public.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you.
- Explicit consent that you have given.
- Legal obligations.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dorcas Travel Ltd process and hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services you have requested or until you exercise your right to be forgotten. Customer service invoices are held for a minimum of 10 years in accordance with applicable national laws for legal, audit & tax purposes.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
- Your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and Phone Number.
- The IP address you have used to enter on the Dorcas Travel Ltd website.
- Your consent(s) you have given for the Cookies usage on your browser.
Dorcas Travel Ltd website includes links to other sites that are not checked and verified by the site itself.
Dorcas Travel Ltd is not accountable in case these sites do not follow the terms and conditions regarding privacy policies.
COOKIES & USAGE
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device browser. They are a fundamental part of the Web, as they allow sessions and in general to identify and track visitors during their navigation actions on any website.
You can easily control and adjust all Cookies settings by clicking on the icon at the bottom left of all pages of our site.
Also please note that Cookies can be stored for different periods of time, such as your browse session or for much longer.
TYPES OF USED COOKIES
- Strictly Necessary/Preferences Cookies: The Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential for the Dorcas Travel Ltd website operation and basic functions, such as navigation and for establishing a secure connection between your browser and our server. They are also used to “remember” your preferences over time, such as the consent(s) you have given. The Strictly Necessary Cookies are not stored on your computer or device and are cleared when your browser or tab is closed. Preferences Cookies are stored on your computer or device for a certain amount of time.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: Analytical/Performance Cookies collect information about your use of the Dorcas Travel Ltd website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Google Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage, help us to record any difficulties you encounter and show us whether our pages are performing or not. They are stored on your computer or mobile phone for a certain amount of time.
- 3rd Party Cookies: These cookies are used for advertising purposes (re-targeting or re-marketing) and for behavioral advertising, as also for embedded content such as videos, iframes etc. Specific pages on Dorcas Travel Ltd website containing tags such us the Google Ads Tag. These tracking techniques allow us to track a visitor or their device across different websites so our advertising campaigns be better targeted to their interests. Also we embed videos from YouTube using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. YouTube may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. They are stored on your computer or mobile phone for a certain amount of time.
EMBEDDED EXTERNAL CONTENT
Regarding the new EU General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, you retain the following rights about the usage of cookies, when you visit the Dorcas Travel Ltd website: (i) to give us your full consent for the Cookies Usage; (ii) to choose only certain types of Cookies to be installed; and, (iii) to refuse all the Cookies usage, except a limited number of Strictly Necessary/Preferences Cookies.
Please note that the option to disable or dismiss some of the Strictly Necessary/Preferences Cookies, such as the secure HTTPS cookie, is not permitted for your protection. If you choose so, you can do it manually through your browser settings.
Also please be aware that blocking all Cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and consequently ours. If you manually block all Cookies, the Dorcas Travel Ltd website may not operate as intended and you may not be able to use all of its features..